Tuesday, August 28, 2007

lost and found

Here is something I found while cleanig out old files from my comp


Dated 4th December, 2004:


"something has to end for something else to begin.
and so, this story begins where one just ended.
"just" sometimes takes on a temporal significance, but in this case I am just trying to say that they fit in together with a continuity that is so much a part of our lives.
Early on a saturday morning, i antagonize my neighbors again by opening the huge sliding (sic) gat in front of my house that screeches open on its wheels to allow the car that has just dropped me to take a turn and go out of the narrow lane that passes in front of my house. It is 3:30 in the morning, and I am not coming home after a night of partying on friday evening. on the contrary, i have just reached home from office."



The other interesting thing in life is that I have been experimenting with some computer animation. provided my interest does not wan some time soon, expect some of that to get posted pretty soon :)

2 comments:

  1. waiting for those animations...get them soon on the blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup ... will definitely do that... still getting the hang of it ... so far I have only managed crude animations like a bouncing ball ... a dropping flower etc.

    ReplyDelete