Tuesday, April 04, 2006

0 comments

The irony of it struck me as i was just scrolling to check my old posts.
Here I am, pouring out so much of me on a web site for all to see but apparently not many care.
Princess Diana on the other hand had to pay with her life for not wanting to share all.

I did add a counter to my blog initially to count the number of hits. It took me a while to realize that I did not care so much whether anyone reads it or not. I write for the sake of writing - not for the sake of reading. Were I to write for an audience, it would all meaning.

A contradiction perhaps ... why the hell am I writing it in a public page instead of some file on my comp in that case? I wonder ... Gotta think about that one a bit.

Well anyway, damn that thought took all the fizz out of my blog. I wanted to rave and rant about how I was not tied to public opinion and for me writing is like real personal business ... cleansing of my soul .. why the hell in a public space though?

I'll wonder about this over dinner I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment