Tuesday, April 04, 2006

lost forever

Last night, just as I was dozing off, I thought of something smart and bright. Now, for all the money in the world (and some martian currency thrown in as well), I cannot figure what it was.

I had thought of writing it down. However, at that time, it seemed to be so obvious a thing that I was sure I wouldn't forget it. A true tragedy. We are lucky Kekule had better recollection of his dreams and thoughts than I do.

This reminds me of something that I had wanted to do a long time ago - have a diary next to my bed to write such things down as and when they come to me. I am convinced that this cannot be a problem unique to me. In some quasi state in the middle of the night, a lot of problems unravel themselves, and many of us understand many of the secrets of life. However, the moment of enlightenment gets shrouded and lost in the glare of the morning sun.

I slept very well last night despite the heat and everything .. maybe it was just that all these sleepless nights added up and I was so tired that there was no other option but to sleep. Can't help wondering though whether it had something to do with this thought that had come just as I was falling asleep .. whether enough loose ends tied themselves up and got filed away somewhere in my thoughts .... giving me some much needed peace of mind.

This note however is just a requiem for all those lost moments and thoughts in my life and yours.

Remembered for having been forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment