Wednesday, March 29, 2006

house keeping

Belatedly, I decided to clean up my blog and remove the link to the website that gives my name.

Though I know enough computerese to understand that anyone bull headed or pig headed enough can figure out who I am all the same. I probably know enough to prevent that as well ... but i claim not to be paranoid ... ummm .. i mean THAT paranoid.

Kinda difficult to write a blog when you are fighting on the IM with the only regular reader.

I wish there were more people that read my blog ... and I got nominated for some damn award as well ... I heard someone from Iraq got nominated... had a good mind to write a lil more about that .. but decided against it and deleted the lines. Just because no one is reading, doesn't mean that no one is watching either!!!

No point. Abort.. abort ... abort ...

No comments:

Post a Comment