Thursday, November 22, 2007

100th

A century ... nothing remarkable really ... this isn't even a "blog of note".

I don't generally post twice on a day ... in fact, I don't think I have done that even once in the past 2 years since I started. So ... is it because I have more time in my hands today or is it to complete the century? Nobody wants to do a Sachin Tendulkar and miss century after reaching the nineties!

Neither actually. Was reading some stuff when I realized that one of our VPs had made it to Crain's 40 under 40 list. He is just 32.

I don't see myself becoming the VP of my company in the next 2 years. In fact, I am not sure that I'll make it till 40 either.

So ... what is wrong? I - in my arrogance perhaps - believe that I have it in me to make a mark ... to do something in this world that is worth it ... be successful. Why hasn't it happened yet then? What am I doing wrong?

To quote from JC, "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

Need to find this fault in me ... and rectify it fast ... time is running out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment