Wednesday, November 28, 2007

unposted

Oh ...

if only we could unask a question ...
if only we could unlive a life ...

Does the wind really blow?
Or does it suck at your flesh as it brushes past your cheeks?

Words are not enough.
They never are.
For things new and for things old.

To think of things that do not exist you need words that do not exist either.
But then you create ... the thought ... and the words ... the language ... to describe what you create.
But do you create it?
Can you create something that cannot exist?
You can't.
If you can't create something that cannot exist, then anything that you create can be created only because the possibility of its creation exists ...
so do you really create anything at all?
Or does everything already exist?
If so, where does everything exist?
Is there a place where everything has a place ... before it exists ... and after it is destroyed?
Or did this place just get created because I thought of it?
Do I know the answers?
If I think I do, does that change the answers?
Does it change the question?
The questions ... do they exist before I ask them?
Can I ask a question that cannot be asked?

Maybe I should unpost this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment